A Real Crowd Pleaser
The Kia Carnival encompasses an incredible combination of style, sophistication and technology with enough room to comfortably carry 8 occupants.
No longer does a family vehicle mean a compromise when it comes to aesthetics. The Kia Carnival's wider stance, clean profile and bold Tiger-nose grille culminate in a more modern, resolute design.
The Kia Carnival delivers on style and creates a truly premium experience for its driver and passengers. Its sleeker, more swept-back silhouette introduces a higher degree of sophistication.
Comfortable, Versatile & Spacious
The Kia Carnival introduces a whole new level of space and versatility. Because no two families are the same, you have the choice of adapting the Carnival’s seating to best suit either 7 or 8 occupants. Slide and stand up second-row seating allows for easy in-and-out access to the third row.
Superior Driver Comfort
There are times in family life where you seem to live in the car, which is why the Kia Carnival offers superior convenience, comfort and ergonomic support for the all-important driver. You'll find access to third-row air conditioning right at your fingertips, alongside Infotainment and Bluetooth controls.
The Perfect Formula
Endurance-tested for a refined balance of power and handling.
For Your Safety
Feel protected with 5 Star ANCAP awarded safety features.
Choice of Grades - Key Features
- Rear view camera (in-audio display with dynamic parking guidelines)
- Rear parking sensors
- 3 x USB charging port (front, inside & behind centre console)
- 3 x 12 volt power outlets (front, inside centre console & cargo area)
- 2nd & 3rd row air vents
- Conversation mirror
- Child restraint anchorage points (4 x top tether / 3 x ISOFIX)
- Satellite navigation multimedia system with traffic information (SUNA™)
- 8" colour LCD touchscreen
- LED rear combination lamps
- Tri-zone climate control air-conditioning (front dual & rear) with rear controls and Clean Air module
- Front fog lamps
- Electric folding outside mirrors with auto fold
- 17" Alloy wheels
- Privacy glass (rear windows & tailgate)
- Power sliding doors & hands-free smart power tailgate
- Leather appointed1 seats
- Front parking sensors
- Cooling glovebox
- Smart key with push button start
- Electrochromic rear view mirror (auto dimming)
- Premium steering wheel and shift knob
- 18" Alloy wheels with machine finish
- 360° camera view
- Ventilated front seats & heated seats (1st row)
- AEB (Autonomous Emergency Brake) with FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection) & LCA (Lane Change Assist)
- RCTA (Rear Cross Traffic Alert)
- LDWS (Lane Departure Warning System)
- 8-way power driver’s seat with 4-way lumbar support and IMS9 (2 seating positions)
- 19" Alloy wheels with chrome finish
Take me for a spinTake a Test Drive
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- 1Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years).Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au